Tuesday 31 August 2010

Cramp

I woke up this morning in agony - cramp in the back of one leg!  I was screeching like a banshee and all Carl could do was laugh!  Once I got over that it was a big round of waste management as I hardly did any yesterday.  Sam went to Milborne Port today so I just kept going until all was clean - it isn't by now, of course.  I then had a long talk with Peter who is making the rosettes for the Great Western Region Fleece Show.  The talk on the rosettes was very brief - they are going to be good and all is in hand - mostly it was about hay and the price of hay, corn - he's got all his in, meat prices up slightly but so is feed . . . 

The weather has been lovely today and I was even back in shorts for a brief spell.  It  has turned colder this evening and the jumper is back on but it looks like it could be good again tomorrow which is just what I want as I have plans for the John Deere!

An evening shot for Alf tonight.  The little white specks are alpacas!

No comments:

Post a Comment