Monday 23 August 2010

Full Steam Ahead

It certainly rained last night!  Bowser and all water butts are full to overflowing, the track is very slippy!

We had a late evening last night as we went to a Great Western Region Fleece Show meeting, which was, as usual, great fun!  All the details were finalised and we ended up letting ourselves in for something which we are going to regret I know!  I blame it all on Debbie at Barnacre - enough said for now!  Just come along to the show, you'll see what I mean and can have a good laugh at our 'display'!  Details are all on the show website - link at the bottom of the page (that is details of the show not our 'display' - everything bar that is very professional!).  It is very exciting that so many people have entered and I really hope they enjoy the day - and, of course, get a rosette!

Greeves made a few tentative attempts to join in with Velocette and Barnaby Rudge today.  They are the only two cria in with him; the others are with the other herd.
Pictures are not very good tonight as the rain has continued all through my waste management, hay delivering, water filling. . . It did clear this evening for a couple of decisive spit offs and a check on Bert's hard skin - cream still in place!!
Dude has been prowling a bit this evening, disappointed his advances were rejected!
Now it is a lovely evening so I am off to feed Greeves without getting wet!

3 comments:

  1. I can imagine what you've been doing!!!! Maybe I should have patented the idea and earnt a commission, it would save me the embarrassment of doing it. Assuming I'm on the right wave length. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might be on the right wave length!!
    And as for commission - if our life goes according to plan (which is never certain with us!) we have a little scheme we want to discuss with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosemary, I hope you don't think I am going to POO POO your display, but I would like you to LOG my interest in it please ;o))

    Rob.....

    ReplyDelete