Wednesday 9 February 2011

Thoughts are turning to the GWR Alpaca Fleece and Fibre Show

Failed on photos today again - sorry!  So, to enliven the blog slightly, I'll have to give you one from last week  - Barry Norton.



I was too busy watching bottoms in an attempt to catch the right poo samples from the right alpacas.  I try to rotate my poo sampling to get them all in so if their name is on the list they are supposed to poo!  Today they waited until I was half way across the other side of the paddock and by the time I returned I could not distinguish which was the poo I was after - more staring at alpaca bottoms tomorrow!!

I also had to  send off a cheque today as we have made a big decision to sponsor one of the champion sashes at the GWR Alpaca Show - champions as well as Supreme Champions are to get sashes this year.  I love all my huacaya but I also find suris fascinating and could stand for hours watching their fleece move when they run so we decided to sponsor the Fawn Champion Suri.  I don't have a fawn suri but I would love one!  Next best thing is to sponsor a sash!  Link to this year's show below.

http://www.gwr-alpaca-show.co.uk/

Went to the church this morning to see Dad's gravestone which has just been installed - very nice stone, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment