Thursday 19 May 2011

Sitting in the Sun

I have been to the dentist and have had a filling - I have very little real tooth material left in my mouth.

Due to this, I have spent much of the rest of the day sitting in the field with the alpacas trying to resist biting my tongue to see how much it really hurts if you do that.  When I have not been sitting I have been rushing around with water as the girls seem to be getting through an awful lot!  Belinda and Emily (above) have been guarding their water to the death and despite being spat at by Bert who then retreated into the shed where she beat ten bales out of the panels with her feet!  There are plenty of waters around but they seem to develop favourite spots.

The peace has now been broken by Sam launching into some unspecified tractor activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment