Sunday 29 May 2011

Friends?

It's no good, I have to get it out of my system before anything else - I am very upset tonight by a couple I thought were friends.  It would be churlish to say more but I have lost my faith, temporarily I hope, in the basic niceness of people!  There that is it!!

Sam caused me pause for thought at lunchtime.  He told me a lady had said her cockerel kept going for Marines - Why Marines?  Was it only Marines?  Where were all these Marines coming from?  Then Carl enlightened me - it was Maran chickens - not Marines!

I went poo picking this afternoon - and, at the time, it was a lovely - if cold and windy - day.  I did more lying around and less collecting, as Sam captured on camera when my back was turned.

3 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I too have had to do some reflection on why some people can't follow the basic code of 'do unto others as you would have done by yourself' (not quite right but you get the jist)...these thing usually end up biting the guilty party on the bum I find;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been there too, but once I'd got over the initial annoyance and hurt I just thought how sad.

    I'm sure these people will get their comeuppance some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sympathise with you Rosemary...........we have been there also. I know that it is easier to say than do but try to put it down to their ignorance!!

    ReplyDelete