Friday 10 December 2010

Afternoon out

Last night's supper went well and, as far as I could tell, none of us did anything terribly embarrassing!  It was an early start this morning as all the animals had to be sorted before I made a quick dash over to have a knitting chat with Irene at Ashdale Alpacas.  Sadly, I couldn't stay too long as I had to get back for feeding but we did have time for a quick look at her cria and her remarkably long lasting pregnant girl - goodness knows how many days she is at now!

This evening I was really pleased when Greeves ran down the hill!  Lina belted down as usual but for the last week Greeves has just ambled down and stood around while the others ate.  Todays' proper run was good to see 

The post man was busy and finally the Ceto Phyton has arrived so tomorrow I shall give that a go.  The new electric fence for the sheep has also come so Sam will be doing his new sheep paddock.  Meanwhile, Carl is up a ladder painting the new lounge ceiling which is very slow going because of the beams.  I must now start writing Christmas Cards, which I haven't even begun.  I need to make as much headway with that as I can tonight as it looks like a full weekend - and we a bit of excitement on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment