Monday 19 July 2010

Photos!

Thank you for your sympathy over Matchless - and I'm sorry it wasn't a happy blog to wake up to so I've taken a few relaxing photos for Willie! This first one is the Drove - in the spring it is full of primroses and wild garlic. By the end of August it is so grown over it's like a little tunnel. My uncle and Grandad laid a lot of the hedging at the side and Carl is starting to continue it.

This is the view from the bottom of third field followed by a view from the top of second looking over first field to the Blackmore Vale.
And finally, Barnaby Rudge!

All attention here has now turned to Lina's baby. He is 'drinking' like crazy but we are very unsure whether he is getting enough. He lost weight yesterday and today has stayed at that weight - 6.7kg. Lina is a highly protective Mum and will not stand Carl near her baby - yesterday she screamed when he got close! Today she wasn't so bad but there is no way he could feed her. She doesn't mind me touching the baby and I can put a bottle in his mouth and take his coat on and off now but I am trying not to intervene too quickly - although at the same time I don't want to leave it too late. We're keeping a very close eye on this one!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Rosemary, lovely.....!
    God's own......!
    Would we live anywhere else...! :0)x

    ReplyDelete