Monday 26 July 2010

My tooth

Today was the dentist. Not good! My old dentist had broken a root filling as he put it in and this new one was trying to dig it out - he couldn't. I ended up having to have the tooth out and it was a big one and it was horrid. When it was out you could see the filling sticking out of the bottom of the root. I always feel I am going to drown when I am at the dentist and although he assured me I wouldn't, the picture of a tropical beach on the ceiling was not very reassuring. The rest of the day I ambled around feeling very sorry for myself. Sam must have felt sorry for me to as he poo picked the boys field without being asked. The dentist said not to lie down for a few hours so I managed the rest of the waste and readjusted Barry's hernia contraption. The rest of the time was taken up with trying to get Lina's baby to drink. I didn't think I had done too well but tonight he weighed 7.1kg which is, finally, 100g more than he was just after birth.

Sam is away camping now for a couple of nights - which seems odd as he doesn't have a tent! Mind you, the size of his army rucksack, I should think he could sleep in that!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the weight gain, and surviving the dentist - I'm not very good at the dentist and am there on Thursday :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary,

    Sorry to hear about the tooth. Ouch !!!!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete