Saturday 8 June 2013

Little Suri

I am afraid things are not looking too good for Little Suri.  He has barely lifted his head unaided today.  I have lifted him up every so often and tried to get his legs working but he has no strength at all at the back and I fear he is beginning to give up.
After a while you begin to wonder if you are prolonging life or prolonging pain.  He has gained 0.1 of  a kg and is breathing normally now but it has been a struggle and I am not sure everything inside has developed properly with him being so early.  This evening he began to shake despite his coat and being in the field shelter.  His Mum still checks him but she is beginning to go away more.  I don't think I can do any more for him so we will just have to wait and see.

Flem's  little girl is going from strength to strength so there is good news.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for the little suri, I never like it when mums give up on their babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly after reading your blog I was about to write something very similar to Debbie. Mum's do so often know best but hoping this is not the case. Y

    ReplyDelete