Wednesday 5 October 2011

Waiting!

The weather is starting to turn a little here - it is very windy this evening and I am wearing a jumper for what feels like the first time in months.  It feels like we are waiting for something and I think the animals feel it too!
I can't believe it is almost time to get the ram again for the sheep.  We are having the Shepherd's old boy back again I am pleased to say - he did us proud this year.  I am not sure about Grace though.  She has recovered a well but her skin is still tender at the back and a crack has opened up at the top of one leg, I think I will see how she goes on over the next few weeks.

And I don't know what has got into Sapphire today - she has even been pronking with the babies, must be the wind I think!  She is the brown straight ahead at the back, not pronking in the photo - I couldn't catch that!
P.S. I have had a bit of trouble with the GWR show results and website but they are all up now and the link is -
http://www.gwralpacafleeceandyarnshow.co.uk/fleece-a-yarn-show/show-results

No comments:

Post a Comment