Wednesday 9 January 2013

A proud moment


I wasn't going to blog today because there is nothing really to say on the alpaca front.  However, I have achieved something I am very proud of so I will!  Last year I got to grips with rolling the little sheep and that was okay - not very professional but okay.  Well, this year I was determined to be able to roll any sheep and today's challenge was the biggest - Stumpy.  She is big, strong and heavy - but I did it and, I have to say, it was easy despite the mud.  Okay, it might  not look that clever or professional but see how proud I am of myself?!


Poor Stumpy!
 
Now I shall see if I succeed in following Barbara and Rob's advice re Blogger!
 
Then - I will start rolling Scottish Blackies!!


1 comment:

  1. Rolling the Blackies isn't the problem it's catching them that is!!

    ReplyDelete