Saturday 22 December 2012

Dramas

An eventful day and I am exceedingly cross with myself as part of it is my fault and I feel very bad.  I had an alpaca injury this morning but it is now sorted and I feel too guilty to tell you about it - suffice to say that it involved an ear, an eartag and a loop of bailer twine.  I have very humbly apologised to the one involved.

The second event actually occurred yesterday but I only found out about it this morning and involved mother collapsing in the Graveyard and being rescued by the grave digger - slightly bizarre if you think about it.

I can't give you a photo as everyone, everything and everybody is so muddy - wind is getting up now but no more rain yet. 

A very big thank you to the Mule Lady who cleared the road at Woolland which has made life so much easier.
And a very big moan at those in this house who are incapable of making novelty ice cubes.  It is very simple - piece of fruit in an ice cube - they put them in drinks but do not refill the tray.  I am now  off to invent more types of novelty ice cube (and rescue the Christmas cake as the icing has had a bit of a land slide and the tasteful blue stars have bled into the white icing).

No comments:

Post a Comment