Tuesday 21 February 2012

A coffee in Blandford

I had a morning out today which was a rare occurrence.  Took a bit of effort to find some reasonably presentable clothes and to change into them in a rather cold field whilst avoiding the mud and passing motorists!  It was worth it in the end and I spent a pleasant morning in a coffee shop in Blandford catching up with a work colleague from my dim and distant past.  I have to say she had weathered very well and didn't look a day older than when I last saw her.

No fleece shots yet, Barbra, due to this little outing but I am watching out for the perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. Not an excuse I hope...but you deserve a day off:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We gave up on the fleece shots and have sent a sample cut discretely from the alpaca!

    ReplyDelete