And talking of Carl, he went to get the Christmas Tree last night. I anticipate around £20, he spent £35 but that was okay. I should have had suspicions raised though when he said he would leave it outside to 'rest' until this afternoon. It is now in and it is tiny - and still lopsided despite a very long 'rest'.
The sheep eyes are all better with the exception of Angelina who had a bit more ointment this morning. Hopefully, that will clear by tomorrow.
Sam is now putting up a bit more stock fencing before he goes back to work this evening. That will mean I can move the sheep next week - which they are in need of.
And, things to do when immobilised:
- Learn to love Lego
- Untangle the ball of wool the cat attacked
- Search ebay for bargains - do not actually purchase said bargains
- Dream up money making ideas
- Search family tree in hope of finding famous ancestor
- Make plans for next years mating plans
- Surprise wife with well thought out online food order for Christmas (maybe not)
- Have a shave