Monday 21 April 2014

Sad Goodbyes

It was supposed to be calming down here but it is still rather hectic.  Today I said a very sad goodbye to little Slug who has gone to his new home which is a really lovely place and where I know he will be well looked after - I will miss him though.  He also has a new and rather more sensible name - Bob!

We also said goodbye to Gloria and Bea.  Bea has always been one of my favourites as she is such a friendly girl.  I feel guilty for selling her but her new owner is a delightful lady and she will give her lots of attention so Bea will, I am sure, be very happy.  Gloria will also be missed as she is such a pretty girl and so curious - ah well!

This afternoon Carl's parents came over to see the new house and, I am very pleased to say, they were able to witness the lambs racing in their lamb gangs which is one of the funniest sights around.  I will attempt to get a rather amateurish video of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment