Thursday 17 April 2014

Calming Down


Sorry I haven't blogged but it has been a bit busy.  Today things have calmed down slightly with just one birth - a tiny black single from a ewe lamb.  No problems at all with the birth and she loves it!  I took the chance during the lull to get my hair cut and it looks horrendous.  At mother's birthday lunch last weekend one of my brothers laughed at my hair (he has a beard like a member of ZZ Top) so I thought I had better do something about it but it looked better as it was.  I met The Inhabitant of Reddleman House in Stur and asked her opinion as to whether I should have a fringe.  She looked at me as if all hope was lost and said she really didn't know - so I knew there was little hope of any improvement.  She is remarkable and remembered all the names of my brothers and their children - more than I could do.

Anyway, a few more photos.  First up is an alpaca one - Gloria, I will be sad to see her go.



Lounging around

 
"I want to be a tyre fitter when I grow up"
"MUM!"
 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing - was a pudding basin involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would probably have looked better if a pudding basin had been involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair probably looks fine, it always takes a while to get used to it :) Love the last photo, I can almost hear the bleat :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete