Saturday 22 February 2014

We have photos!

Finally!  Cassie from yesterday and here she is today.  Different angle but I do think it is improving.
 Now I have sneaked off to do this whilst Carl is completing the fence in house paddock so the girls can come home - very exciting!

I am aching a bit as I have been dong a bit more in the polytunnel.  It is brilliant for drying clothes!  There is a long way to go but I am just taking it bit by bit.

And here is one of Bert - grumpy but doing well!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, you weren't exaggerating about the kinky neck, poor girl.
    Lovely sunny day today, who needs a Hoover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Rosemary, I have just caught up. Poor Cassie but I guess you must be so pleased that she want more badly hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, poor Cassie! At least she's on the mend even if still a little wonky! Glad to hear that Bert is doing ok as well even if a little stroppy....aren't we ladies allowed to be a bit stroppy when we're not on form?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness!!!!! Poor Cassie (she looks like such a sweetie too)! I'm so glad to hear that Bert is doing well (albeit grumpy), and you are nearly all settled in :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete