Very windy again today and pretty scary up in second! I was feeding the sheep when a big gust blew Two Tone over sideways and sent a bale of hay tumbling up the hill! I nearly followed but clung onto the hay feeder where I became aware of a odd clanging noise. Looking up I could see the pylon moving at the top - looked pretty dodgy to me and I am sure it doesn't normally move like that - I shall ring the electric board in the morning and tell them their pylon is swaying. Luckily, the wind has now died down. Then I went to Tesco - and it was closed! A power cut, so I went to Morrisons - and it was closed. Same reason so I went back to Tesco which was, fortunately, open by then - a good thing as Trouble was out of Goats' milk. She had been on Lamblac and was weaned but she seemed to still need a bottle so she is back to one a day. Goats milk now as I ran out of Lamblac.
Thank you from Sam for all the good wishes for his birthday. He was invited to a party last night but it didn't start until 10pm and he is in bed by 9pm!!
Today I thought I would do some photos of Dude who normally poses quite nicely but today he kept pulling silly faces!
New life on the hill
-
Spring finally seems to have arrived and with if new life on the farm is
beginning to arrive.
I decided not to tup our sheep last year as we never send ou...
10 years ago


Dude has obviously just come out of the shower(he's so sparkly clean), but...maybe the water temperature was not to his liking hence the funny faces?!
ReplyDelete