Tuesday 12 May 2015

Avoidance Tactics

I am actually writing this as an avoidance tactic as I do not want to do what I am supposed to be doing.  My job list for the rest of today should be - -
1. Complete VAT return - half the petrol receipts are the 'not a VAT invoice' type which is annoying me and it looks like I am going to be owing a hefty hunk to the VAT man so every penny counts - grumble, grumble, grumble . . .
2. Tying up export paperwork, transport and testing is causing me to eat too much chocolate and I have run out of my current favourites - Magic Stars
3. I have to finish a pair of suri gloves and I am knitting them on very fine needles so each row appears to make no difference to how much more there is to knit!!
4. Carl has resurrected the table for the stall at the Bath and West and I am supposed to be making it look attractive - and it does not.  I searched Blandford at the weekend for some tasteful material to cover some boxes to use as display stands - I could find nothing.  The stall opposite me last year gave me some helpful advice on making it look good - I think she was horrified at the pink plastic Barbie Doll tablecloth I was using - and I could be opposite her again - Progress in stall dressing has to be shown!!


Only one more hour and I have to go back to check on the sheep so if I can take an hour to write the Blog I can avoid those jobs!!  I shall now look for pictures!
MY FAVOURITE CORNER OF THE FIELD
Princess, Katie Morag and Scott - new home for them at the weekend!

A BIT OF LOVING GOING ON!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment