Monday 23 March 2015

Little and Large

Sun making a brief appearance meant a lot of playing dead from the boys.
But I have no time for sunbathing as the sheep are keeping me busy - the latest was Angelina this morning.

I was a bit worried about the smallest so gave him a couple of stomach tubes - he perked up but finds it hard to find the teat fast enough.  I was going to give him a bottle tonight but Angelina is a very protective Mum and she has decided I have interfered enough!  She has horns and caught me once on the side of my face, but that might have been accidental, the butt she gave me on my leg this afternoon was not accidental!  There is a vast difference in size between the two lambs so they are now known as Little and Large!

1 comment:

  1. Someone has been getting more than their share. Looks like Little is getting stuck in now, very cute photos ;)

    ReplyDelete