Saturday 28 September 2013

Under the weather

It's raining - in fact it is pouring and Carl is out fencing but I have a full blown cold and am sneezing and moaning at home.  I shall be joining Carl shortly although I don't think he wants me to - he has already moved into the spare bedroom after an errant tissue got stuck to him.

I am exceedingly grateful to Barbara as she has now solved the Teddy problem - no tail required!  I have spent months trying to get a pattern right and I don't know why I ever thought it needed a tail but in one fell swoop all is sorted and the tail is going to become a small pouch (possibly linked to the tooth fairy but that might be the fever getting the better of me!).  A photo of teddy in progress for Debbie - not very impressive as the sewing machine has become unthreaded and Sam is the only one who can thread it back up again.
My second crafting project is not very successful yet but may improve - currently what should be a small brown mouse looks like the dog has had an accident; I will leave that one for a while before sharing!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the finished article!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete