Monday 29 February 2016

Cameraless

Sorry - blogging has taken a back seat due to lambing!  Also the camera has broken - can't recognise memory card all of a sudden.  Tomorrow - if  sheep with a prolapse behaves herself - I am off to the camera shop so expect a cornucopia of photos in the near future.

Here are some lambs - photos taken on phone - to be going on with!
 
That's my natty leopard print lambing bag hanging on the fence post!
Lovely set of Black Welsh Mountain triplets
 


And, Judi, if you read this - can't seem to comment on your blog but I love that Fairisle jumper!

1 comment:

  1. Your photos from the phone are fine, although I can't spot the natty leopard print lambing bag! I think most folks now just take phone photos anyway as the phone is usually right there when a photo opportunity arrives!

    Re-Fairisle jumper, thank you Rosemary! It was such an easy pattern from more than 30 years ago!

    ReplyDelete